Marketing, public relations and advertising are a big part of every business and at TCS Advertising & Public Relations, we take it very seriously.
TCS Advertising & Public Relations was founded in 1992. Since its opening, TCS has become southern Utah’s premier, full-service advertising, graphic design, and public relations firm. TCS’ focus is on product branding, public relations, design and printing, media relations and advertising.
TCS has developed a great working relationship with our community, the local and national media and the industry as a whole. You will find we are well staffed and experienced. Together, we represent an award-winning full-service creative staff of copywriters, PR strategists, marketing experts, account managers, graphic designers, internet experts and promotion coordinators.
Brian earned his Bachelor of Science, Business Management degree from the Marriott School of Business at Brigham Young University, Provo. Brian is a successful businessman, marketing expert, entrepreneur, and community leader. He has directed his advertising agency from start up to millions in annual billings. He has provided a number of startup businesses with his management and marketing acumen, which has resulted in the creation of several multimillion-dollar ventures, successful mergers, and sustained growth for these companies. Brian is an active community and industry leader donating his advertising and public relations expertise to benefit a number of organizations and causes. He enjoys riding the southern Utah bike trails, spending time with his family, and serving others.
Boards & Affiliations
- St. George Area Chamber of Commerce, former Board of Directors member
- St. George Exchange Club, Board Member, Fund Raising Chairman, past president
- Dixie Foundation, Board Member, Community Relations Committee, Fire & Ice Gala Publicity
- BYU Management Society St. George Chapter Board Member, Public Relations, past president
- Southern Utah Advertising Federation, Founder and past president
- Dixie State University, Adjunct Professor, Marketing/Business
- Washington County Economic Development, Economic Summit Planning Committee
- St. George Area Public Affairs Council for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Coordinating Council JustServe Specialist
- 2005 National Cow Calling Champion
His favorite quote is “People don’t buy from clowns.”